TOUR N°2: MITTE, ANCIEN QUARTIER ALTERNATIF
Follow me in Mitte, the city center of Berlin:
- From 1900 to today: it was the old Jewish quarter, also one of the poorest areas of the GDR, which after the fall of the Wall became the cradle of the alternative life and Berlin nights. Its popularity made it one of the first victims of the gentrification, this Berlinade offers you a glimpse of the Wall's presence and mostly of Berlin between metamorphosis and resistance against the hands of the 'capitalist' investors.
- The visits are a mixed of History, archives photos and a lots of anecdotes that help you to understand better Berlin and its evolution.
- At the end of the tour, I will provide you with advices and good addresses for the rest of your stay. If our respective schedule allows it, we sometimes finish the tour over a drink. I therefore suggest that you rather do this experience as soon as you arrive in Berlin because it will offer you a broad vision to optimize your stay.
Guided tour for 3h
(+ if possible a drink after the visit (non-included)
Capacity: 8/10 persons
11h or 14h during the week / 13h (or 16h in summertime) on weekends.
The schedules is flexible according to the needs of the participants and the guide.
Minimum price of 120€ the tour for: 1 or 2 persons alone.
- 50€ per adult (16 years old and more)
- 35€ per child (10-15 years old)
- Free for children under 10 years old :)
Special prices for families, groups, works councils, contact me directly.
Private tour: 340€ (8 pers. max to be renegotiated if more
Payment is made on the spot the day of the visit // bank transfers are possible
(Prices update in July 2023)