TOUR N°2: MITTE, ANCIEN QUARTIER ALTERNATIF
Follow me in Mitte, the city center of Berlin:
- From 1900 to today: it was the old Jewish quarter, also one of the poorest areas of the GDR, which after the fall of the Wall became the cradle of the alternative life and Berlin nights. Its popularity made it one of the first victims of the gentrification, this Berlinade offers you a glimpse of the Wall's presence and mostly of Berlin between metamorphosis and resistance against the hands of the 'capitalist' investors.
- The visits are a mixed of History, archives photos and a lots of anecdotes that help you to understand better Berlin and its evolution.
- The tour ends in a friendly way with a drink, in an authentic place where one of the best restaurants of Berlin is located. (Luckily, the midday menus during the week are at reduced rates, we often have lunch together according to each person's timetable).
- I will provide you many advices and lots of informations for the rest of your stay. I therefore suggest that you rather have this experience as soon as you arrive in Berlin because it will offer you a broad vision to optimize your stay.
Guided tour for 3h
(+ 30 min. around a drink after the visit (non-included)
Capacity: 8/10 persons
11h or 14h during the week / 13h (or 16h in summertime) on weekends.
You can directly check on the Airbnb calender above or contact me.
The schedules is flexible according to the needs of the participants and the guide.
Minimum price of 80€ the tour for:
- 1 or 2 adults
- 1 adult and 1 student or young adult (16-18 years old)
- 1 adult + 1 children
From 2 adults and more:
- 40€ per adult
- 30€ per student or yound adult (16-18 years old)
- 25€ for the 10 -15 years old
- 15€ for the 6-9 years old
- Free for children under 6 years old
Special prices for groups, students, works councils, contact me.
Payment is made on the spot the day of the visit or via the Airbnb Experiences platform (including their commission).